Professional Entrepreneur Apprenticeship Program (PEAP)
Ask Yourself These Questions:
- Would I enjoy learning what being an entrepreneur or a small business owner is all about?
- Would I want to get a jump start on being a part of the business world?
- Would I be interested in applying my skills in a practical way with a mentor as a guide?
- Would I like to learn more about social media, marketing, sales, and business?
- Would I like to get the opportunity to own a piece of a successful business or perhaps start my own with the help of an experienced entrepreneur?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then please consider applying for this opportunity. I have an ongoing commitment to invest in people, businesses, and ideas. Currently, there is only one open position available in the PEAP program.
Benefits Of The PEAP Program
- Get a world-class education in business, leadership, and financial literacy.
- Gain practical experience working with professionals, business owners, and entrepreneurs.
- Gain strategies and skills as well as determine appropriate areas for growth and future goals.
- Have the opportunity to attend seminars and workshops held throughout the year with amazingly successful entrepreneurs and business owners around the Southeast to expand upon career goals and practical experience.
- Have the opportunity to cultivate relationships and network with others who share your core values and long-term vision.
- Opportunity to turn this into long-term permanent employment with a professional-level income.
- If you are successful, Jason will consider offering you a piece of equity in one of his companies OR he will invest in a business concept you want to launch.
Who Is The Ideal Candidate?
- Between 22 and 29 years of age
- Lives in the Nashville area
- Has reliable personal transportation
- Can dedicate a minimum of 30 hours per week to this opportunity
- Eager to learn new things
- Strong core values
- High ambition
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Abundance mentality
- Honest, Ethical, and Full of Integrity
- Truly wants to change the world for the better through business and wealth creation
General Duties & Tasks
VIDEO EDITING, ETC. [3-5 hours per week]
- Editing 2 to 3 short-form videos per week for social media
- Transcribing videos for closed captioning
- Posting videos to YouTube, LinkedIn, and Instagram
EMAIL/COMMUNICATION [1-2 hours per week]
- Sending and answering emails
- Creating templates for emails
- Following up on emails
- Sending text messages
GRAPHIC DESIGN [1-2 hours per week]
- Creating graphics for social media posts (using Canva)
- Creating graphics for promotional materials and educational curriculum
WRITING [2-3 hours per week]
- Research and writing blog posts on various business topics
- Writing scripts for podcasts
- Writing letters and other correspondence
I Invest Time Into People Helping Them Learn To Become Entrepreneurs And Get Started The Right Way.
PODCAST [6-8 hours per week]
- Emailing, scheduling, and gathering data from podcast guests
- Prescreening guests for the show
- Research guest background for podcast
- Assist with set-up and recording of podcasts
- Writing scripts for podcasts (questions to ask, etc.) based on guest background
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT [4-5 hours per week]
- Updating social media feeds (LinkedIn & Instagram)
- Sending and replying to DMs
- Replying to comments and questions
- Following other people, commenting on and liking posts
- Updating descriptions, events, photos, etc. as needed
GENERAL ADMINISTRATIVE TASKS [3-5 hr per week]
- Scheduling events (using Google Calendar and Zoom)
- Assisting with general daily and weekly tasks as assigned
- Attending meetings with Jason and his team and/or clients
- Uploading files, disseminating files, etc.
Things To Consider
- You should carefully evaluate your individual financial situation when applying to this program. An outside job during nights and weekends is permissible as an income supplement to start if needed.
- Successful apprentices who desire it can graduate to full-time positions inside one of Jason’s companies.
- Approach your long-term career goals realistically and perhaps reconsider your career choice. If it is in business, business ownership, or entrepreneurialism, then this is definitely for you.
- Apprentices’ weekly schedules will vary with their duties and the requirements of the overall production and administrative schedule. A minimum of 30 hours per week is required.
- Most of the work meetings will be in Gallatin and Hendersonville, Tennessee.
- The program is a one-year commitment with the opportunity to move into partner status in one or more companies owned by Jason. NOTE: the program is divided into three sections: (1) First 90 days to get initial training (2) Second 90 days to begin implementing the education you have learned (3) 180 days to begin your transition plan into an entrepreneurial journey of your own.
- Excellent writing skills
- Video editing
- Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- YouTube (organization of the channel, etc.)
- Research and writing
- Familiarity with technology such as Calendly, Dubb, Zoom, Canva, etc.
How to Apply
- Click the “APPLY NOW” button on this page and fill out the application form.
- If your answers align with the goals of the program, an in-person interview will be scheduled.
- Are you looking for a world-class entrepreneur education with hands-on experience? Apply today!